Saturday, September 5 | 2-4pm | CMCA Courtyard
FREE and open to all
ArtLab | Cut & Collage Collective
Join us outdoors for a community cut and collage painting project. This month, inspired by painter Meghan Brady we invite you to create a painting that can be deconstructed and woven, glued, or pasted to build a large abstract wall hanging.
Our Covid-19 ArtLab Response:
- Staff will be wearing face mask/shield through the duration of program
- Having sanitation stations easily accessible to participants throughout programs
- Offering programs outside in our courtyard
- Separating tables 6’ apart
- Allowing 2 people or 1 family (max 4 people) at a 6’ long table
- Sanitization of tools before and after each program along with providing each individual with their own set of tools
*** In the event the weather prevents ArtLab programming from being outside, workshops will be delayed to the following Saturday. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ArtLab for All Ages is made free by the support of Wells Fargo.