contribute to Maine's outstanding art legacy
Welcome to the Contemporary Circle
CMCA’s Annual Donor Society
Exclusive Opportunity | Summer 2020 – Private tours led by CMCA Director Suzette McAvoy are available to all Contemporary Circle members and their guests from July 1 – September 15 by appointment. Email email@example.com to schedule.
The CMCA Contemporary Circle includes local and global members who appreciate and are committed to Maine’s thriving art scene. The Contemporary Circle contributes to CMCA’s outstanding art legacy by supporting exhibitions and educational programs for all ages that celebrate the art of this generation and the next.
As a donor to the Contemporary Circle, you receive a complimentary Steward membership with all conferring benefits, as well as unique opportunities to engage with artists, collectors, art experts, and CMCA leadership, to attend Contemporary Circle only events, and to be invited to participate in exclusive arts-related travel and excursions.
Donors to the Contemporary Circle receive the following:
- Complimentary Steward Membership – CMCA’s highest membership level
- Free admission to 73+ contemporary museums nationwide through the Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal Benefits Program (Mod/Co)
- Access to Contemporary Circle travel and exclusive events
- “First Choice” notification of CMCA collecting opportunities
- Advance ticket opportunities to CMCA events and programs
- Recognition in annual CMCA Art Party Program & Second Look