Saturday, July 3 | 2pm
July | Phosphene Dream
Explore your dreams through imaginary landscapes! Let light and color guide your process of bringing these illusions to existence. Drawing from the immersive light experience by artists Joy Feasley and Paul Swenbeck.
CMCA’s ArtLab for All Ages program is offered free to the community through the support of the Camden National Bank, Margaret E. Burnham Trust, Mattina R. Proctor Foundation, Milton & Sally Avery Arts Foundation, Morton Kelly Charitable Trust, Nellie Leaman Taft Foundation, The Onion Foundation, and individual donors.
Following Maine CDC Day Program guidelines:
– All attendees and staff are to wear face masks and coverings throughout the event unless stepping away from group to hydrate
– Participants from out of state are required to quarantine for 14 days prior to attendance.
– Hand sanitizing stations will be available at heavily trafficked areas; encouraging hand sanitization during transitions
– Tables will be spaced with 6’ social distancing in place along with 2-3 participants per table
– To limit sharing; participants will receive their own art kits
Additional CMCA guidelines:
– Hand sanitization will be required upon check-in at camp
– Facemasks will be required and supplied if forgotten
– Programs will be held outdoors in the courtyard weather permitting, otherwise it will be in ArtLab with separation of tables 6’ apart
– All tools and surfaces will be sanitized before session and throughout the program when necessary
– Sanitary wipes and cleaning supplies will be available for additional wiping if necessary
– Maintain social distancing of at least 3’ with face covering while instructing
Applies to all visitors regardless of vaccine status