Saturday, July 3 | 2pm
July | Phosphene Dream
Explore your dreams through imaginary landscapes! Drawing from the whimsical, psychedelic installation by artists Joy Feasley and Paul Swenbeck, let light and color guide your process of bringing these illusions to existence.
Participants are encouraged to explore Will o’ the Wisp in advance of the workshop and get inspired by the immersive, collaborative exhibition.
CMCA’s ArtLab for All Ages program is offered free to the community through the support of the Camden National Bank, Margaret E. Burnham Trust, Mattina R. Proctor Foundation, Milton & Sally Avery Arts Foundation, Morton Kelly Charitable Trust, Nellie Leaman Taft Foundation, The Onion Foundation, and individual donors.
Following Maine CDC Day Program guidelines:
– All attendees and staff are to wear face masks inside the ArtLab
– Participants from out of state are required to quarantine for 14 days prior to attendance.
– Hand sanitizing stations will be available at heavily trafficked areas; encouraging hand
sanitization during transitions
– Maintain social distancing of at least 3’ with face covering and 6’ without
Additional CMCA guidelines:
– Hand sanitization will be required upon check-in at camp
– Facemasks will be required and supplied if forgotten
– All tools and surfaces will be sanitized before session and throughout the program when necessary
– Sanitary wipes and cleaning supplies will be available for additional wiping if necessary
Applies to all visitors regardless of vaccine status