Tuesday, July 13, 9am – 5:30pm
$225 per person; limited to two tickets per person
Transportation, lunch and afternoon refreshments included.
Register today for CMCA’s much-anticipated daylong tour of leading artist’s studios in Brunswick.
The tour takes place at the Fort Andross Building in downtown Brunswick.
You will visit the studios of four acclaimed Maine artists who will introduce you to their latest works. Featured artists include Katherine Bradford, Tom Flanagan, Emilie Stark-Menneg and John Bisbee.
In addition, Emilie and John will introduce visitors to three fast-rising artists who share their studio space – Elijah Ober, Tom Ryan and Kenny Shapiro.
A catered lunch will be served midday, and the day will conclude with cocktails and oysters on a deck overlooking the ocean at a private home nearby.
Important information about the tour
- Check in begins at 9am in CMCA’s lobby. Restrooms are available during check-in
- Bus leaves from 21 Winter Street promptly at 9:30am. Please allow time for parking and check-in
- Be advised participation in the tour requires extensive standing, walking and climbing stairs. Not all studios are handicap accessible as Fort Andross is a historic building.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and be prepared for inclement weather
- Tour participants are expected to travel with the group on the bus. CMCA cannot arrange or be responsible for alternate transportation. If an exception must be made, it is the responsibility of the individual to notify CMCA in advance.