Saturday, October 3 | 2-4pm | CMCA Courtyard
FREE and open to all
ArtLab | Mini Assemblage
October marks the opening of CMCA’s 2020 Biennial! Join us in the courtyard to explore some of the materials, media and the expansive ideas represented in this large group show. Using mixed-media and found objects and prompted by words, pictures and mind-mapping, we’ll create 3D assemblage sculptures inspired by the theme: two year’s time.
Our Covid-19 ArtLab Response:
- Staff will be wearing face mask/shield through the duration of program
- Having sanitation stations easily accessible to participants throughout programs
- Offering programs outside in our courtyard
- Separating tables 6’ apart
- Allowing 2 people or 1 family (max 4 people) at a 6’ long table
- Sanitization of tools before and after each program along with providing each individual with their own set of tools
*** In the event the weather prevents ArtLab programming from being outside, workshops will be delayed to the following Saturday. Please contact email@example.com for more information.