Saturday, July 11 | 1:30-4pm
FREE and open to all
NOTE: As we gradually reopen our doors to the public, our July 11 ArtLab For All will be held in our courtyard in two sessions: 1:30 – 2:30 and 3:00 – 4:00. We will continue to Live Stream on our Facebook/Instagram Live for those who prefer to tune in virtually.
ArtLab | Printed Portraits
In celebration of Independence Day and summer join us as we create collagraph print portraits celebrating individuality and the creative being. Looking at a photo, mirror or using your imagination have fun creating a whimsical print from textured reliefs.
To encourage creativity and connection during this time of social distancing, artists of all ages are invited to join ArtLab educator Mia Bogyo for our first outdoor Saturday ArtLab for All on July 11. Following CDC guidelines, we will be holding our ArtLab in the CMCA courtyard in two sessions with social distancing and individual art kits provided, 20 seats available per session. We will continue to stream on our Facebook/Instagram Live for those who prefer to stay at home. Email Mia Bogyo at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for FREE, limited to one session only.
Our Covid-19 ArtLab Response:
- Staff will be wearing face mask/shield through the duration of program
- Having sanitation stations easily accessible to participants throughout programs
- Offering programs outside in our courtyard
- Separating tables 6’ apart
- Allowing 2 people or 1 family (max 4 people) at a 6’ long table
- Sanitization of tools before and after each program along with providing each individual with their own set of tools
- Changing out table coverings, chairs, trash, and other communal items between sessions
* In the event of rain, ArtLab for All Ages will be held inside with strict social distancing.