ArtCamp | Week 2
Monday – Thursday, July 26 – 29 | 9:00am – 12:00pm
Ages 8 – 13 | Limited to 10 campers
CMCA Courtyard & ArtLab
$175 CMCA member household; $200 non-member household
Who Is Maine?
with instructor Suzanne Southworth
This week we will be finding out more about Maine, looking closely at the summer exhibitions and creating personal works expressing our relationship to place.
Suzanne Southworth has been teaching art for over 15 years, with experience in visual arts teaching grades preschool – high school, she is currently an educator at Camden Hills.
FMI: Education Coordinator Mia Bogyo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following Maine CDC Day Program guidelines:
- All attendees and staff are to wear face masks and coverings inside the ArtLab
- Participants from out of state are required to quarantine for 14 days prior to attendance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at heavily trafficked areas; encouraging hand sanitization during transitions
- Maintain social distancing of at least 3’ with face covering and 6’ without face covering.
Additional CMCA guidelines:
- Hand sanitization will be required upon check-in at camp
- Facemasks are highly suggested for those who are not vaccinated; following Maine CDC guidelines.
- All tools and surfaces will be sanitized before session and throughout the program when necessary
- Sanitary wipes and cleaning supplies will be available for additional wiping if necessary
Applies to all visitors regardless of vaccine status
Photography Policy: By registering for ArtCamp, I understand my child may be photographed by CMCA staff for general documentation and publicity. I also understand that no royalty, fee or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund (minus $50 registration fee) will be granted for cancellations made up to 14 days prior to program start date; 50% refund (minus $50) will be granted for cancellation up to 10 days before program start date. No refunds for cancellations made less than 10 days prior to start date. Please notify us immediately of any cancellation so we can fill your space. CMCA reserves the right to cancel any ArtLab program. In the event of a cancellation by CMCA, full refunds will be granted, Under-enrolled programs (less than 8 participants) will be canceled 1 week prior to the start date. We do not offer prorated fees to attend part of the program. Thank you for understanding.