Support the art of this generation... and the next
Members provide essential and sustaining support for CMCA’s exhibitions and educational programs. If you’re interested in our highest membership levels, consider joining our Contemporary Circle. If you’re a business, take a look at our Business Supporter options.
All memberships include the following benefits:
- Unlimited free admission to 8 or more unique exhibitions a year
- Free admission to more than 15 Sunday Salons, Tuesday Talks, and gallery events
- Subscription to CMCA eNews
- Discounts on ArtLab classes, camps, and workshops
- Discounts on event tickets
- 10% discount in the CMCA Shop
CMCA is thrilled to offer free memberships for Rockland residents, made possible by First National Bank
Rockland residents over the age of 18 can sign up for a CMCA membership with proof of a Rockland mailing address. The Rockland Free Membership program includes three available membership levels – artist, individual or household – offering benefits for individuals and families.
Interested Rockland residents are welcome to sign up for their membership in-person at CMCA’s front desk.
- Includes all base member benefits for one adult for one year
- Includes all Individual member benefits
- Listing in online Artist Directory, with link to artist’s website
- Four additional image submissions to CMCA Biennial
- Includes all Individual member benefits for 2 adults living in same household
- Includes all Household member benefits + unlimited guest passes for one year
- Free admission to 82+ contemporary museums nationwide through the Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal Benefits Program (Mod/Co)
- Access to the Artful Living Tour
- Includes all Good Host member benefits + unlimited guest passes for one year
- Priority access to the Artful Living Tour
- Copy of current CMCA Exhibition Catalogue
- One complimentary Household membership to gift as you choose